We Just Delivered Our 50th Magento Website!
A happy and proud time for the team of Magento website programmers here at Advanced Systemics. As a leading Magento website development company (yeah we like to show-off a lot! ☺), we just delivered our 50th Magento webstore. And what’s better, our expert Magento maintenance services team will continue to maintain the store and the server.
The Magento website is for an etailer of t shirts, fashion accessories, etc. based in the UK. A known name in the UK fashion accessories sector, we are honored to add them to our list of satisfied customers. The project was carried out under our full time Magento website programmer hiring model which meant that the costs were minimal, and the project execution was speedy as blitzkrieg.
About Time You Let the Pros Manage Your Web Selling Channels?
The “W” era of Web World is widening its horizons and Magento development service is the talk of the town with its mark globally. Advanced Systemics focuses in providing its customers with top notch Magento development services and Magento maintenance services by our dedicated team of Magento website programmers.
The talented and experienced Magento development team at Advanced Systemics aims at covering each and every need and aspiration of our clients including shipping, promotions, payments and merchandising. The shopping cart solution is widely used to promote your products and services over the web. The infinite features of Magento ensure the expansion and growth of your online store with customized work offering stable, optimized and secure websites. We at Advanced Systemics have now managed to stand as a popular and preferred service provider to meet all the requirements and demands of Magento development projects across 4 different continents.
Our capabilities in Magento Services
The dedicated and talented team of Magento Website Programmers at Advanced Systemics aims at providing the best array of Magento website development services to our clients. We’re pros at:
- Magento website development
- Responsive Web Design for Magento stores (the websites are thoroughly tested on various devices such as iPads, iPhones, tabs, different desktop resolutions, etc. to make sure the UI is simply perfect for any user accessing your store on any device)
- Speeding up the server and keeping it clean – Re-indexing is a big challenge for Magento stores with over a thousand SKUs. Don’t worry, we’ve handled stores with over 100k SKUs and know what’s involved in keeping the databases fast and fresh.
- Good knowledge of different extensions used to meet your specific requirements.
- Good rapport with the developers of the different extensions to ensure speedy ticket resolutions in case an issue comes up.
- Magento Theme Development
- Custom Extensions Development
- Multi Channel eCommerce integrations and management for ebay, amazon, magento using Linnworks / Channel Advisor
- Management of product listings, stocks and orders on multiple channels under our maintenance plans.
You’d Just Love Working With Us!
- Our team speaks your language – We know it’s a pain to speak to someone who does not understand what you are saying (cultural gaps? Indifference?). Happens a lot when you outsource to bring down your costs, but end up working with a freelancer in that part of the world. Not with us! Our team of Magento website programmers understands your language and also your jargons.
- …Understand your business – Our team understands your business and codes in line with your best business practices.
- Extremely low costs – The overall costs of working with us are extremely low. The monthly costs of hiring our programmers and project managers are about 30-40% of hiring a resource in your city. Plus there are no training costs, no medicals, no infrastructure overheads, etc.
It’s a WIN-WIN!
Low costs, exceptional servicing and deliveries, better response times better search engine optimized codes, better sales on your stores, better management of your product listings, inventory and orders at one place for all your stores… it’s actually a win-win business decision for you.