Advanced Systemics offers end to end Application Development services for your Organization’s Specific Business Requirements…
Our custom application develelopment and mobile app development services provide you with solutions that help you leverage business value and profitability. These are developed keeping in mind your specific business requirements, your organizational culture and your people.
The consultants at Advanced Systemics believe in planning when dealing wiht application development projects and rely on industry approved processes, models and standards.
We offer custom development services for the following-
- Windows based applications
- Web based applicationsn (including transition of legacy systems on the web)
- Mobile Apps (iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Nokia and Windows)
Why go for Custom Applications and not COTS or BoB ones?
- Get exactly what you need. A business solution that is centered around your specific business requirements and not the generic requirements of the industry.
- Easy integration or migration from legacy systems.
- Better ROI
- Better business results
- Less change management involved
- Faster yeild of business results
How we do it
We work on the following software development models –
- Waterfall Model
- Iterative Models
- Rapid Application Models
Different processes and engagements go behind each of these models. Based on the nature of your requirements, we will propose the best model to you.
For most projects of companies in the SME sector, the project lifecycle includes-
- Detailed analysis of your business requirements by our analyst
- Feasibility study of the requirements and technology selection
- Documentation of business requirements, functional requirements and making test cases against these
- Application Design, System Architecture and Database Schema Definition
- Coding and Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
Support and Maintenance
Contact us immediately to get started with discussing your own specific business requirements. Send us your requirements and our business development team will get back to you within 24-48 hours.