Ok, so you got it built. Now who’s going to maintain it?
Maintaining an application that is the backbone of your business is definitely not your core business unless you are a software services company. It is a time consuming and costly task for you, pulling your bottom lines lower.
Our application maintenance services help you get the best value out of your existinng applications. We know how important your applications are to your business and how they are your lifeline. Our expert maintenance teams work on the Global Delivery Model and ensure that your staff is provided with the best possible support. We offer the following immediate benefits –
- Reduced downtime
- Reduced costs
- shorter SLAs
- Routine checks
- Application Documentation
- Requests management
- Management of incidents
- Processing of requests
- Root cause analysis
- SLA reports
- Managed Upgrades
- Significant reduction of maintenance costs
- Lowered risks and increased predictability
Application Maintenance Procecss
Our expertize into the field of application maintenance has made us believe that in such projects, a phased out approach is the most effective approach-
- Assign a team based upon the execution platform, operating systems, software environment, business environment, databases, etc.
Get a thorough understanding of the business domain and a complete understanding of the application implementation
Gradual transfer of the business and functional knowledge from the onshore to the offshore team
- Identify scope of work under the maintenance
- Distribute work between client and offshore maintenance teams
- Provide training in the areas required to the maintenance team under the guidance of the onsite team
- Create a documented plan to approach the scope of work and get started with these.
- Provide steady state support
- Assume entire maintenance operation, from versioning and end-user support, to help desk activities
Advanced Systemics Expertize
Based on your specific maintenance needs and preferred engagement model, Advanced Systemics can provide 24*7 maintenance support to your core applications. Our expertise spans Microsoft Technologies, J2EE, Java, PHP, databases, etc.
…and someone from our projects team (yes, they’d know what they are talking about) will get back to you within 24-48 hours.
Contact us immediately to get started with discussing your own specific business requirements. Send us your requirements and our business development team will get back to you within 24-48 hours.